October 08, 2023 | 12:00 AM
Q BBQ Fest: Dallas
Join us at Miller Lite®House at AT&T Stadium on October 7 & 8 for world class BBQ from Pitmasters across the country while enjoying live entertainment and libations at Q BBQ Fest Dallas.
This October, the only thing hotter than the Dallas Cowboys will be 30,000 pounds of brisket, chicken, pulled pork and ribs smokin’ at AT&T Stadium when some of the biggest names in BBQ come together at Q BBQ Fest on October 7 & 8.
The family-friendly Q BBQ Fest is a weekend-long celebration of diverse experiences, award-winning cuisine, local music, BBQ tutorials and demonstrations, as well as games and activities for the whole family. Q BBQ Fest features more than 10 world class Pitmasters from Texas and around the country! Join us for a fun-filled day of BBQ while watching college football on the 60+ TVs and big screens at Miller Lite®House!
General Admission, VIP and Kids tickets will be available, all which include free parking:
- GA 3 hours all you can eat with drinks available for purchase: starting at $69
- VIP 4 hours all you can eat and drink, VIP-only Pitmasters and exclusive lounge areas: starting at $139
- Kids ticket all you can eat (ages 13-20): $35
- Children 13 and under enter free
2023 Pitmaster Lineup Presented By Ole Hickory Pits
- Quy Hoang — Blood Bros. BBQ
- Chris Stuew & Andy Miller — Arthur Bryant’s BBQ
- Lupe & Christina Nevarez — LaVaca BBQ
- Fasicka & Patrick Hicks — Smoke’N Ash
- Brandon Hurtado — Hurtado Barbecue
- David Hawthorne & Eric Hansen — Not Just Q
- Elias Vidal — Alice’s Restaurant @ Treaty Oak Distillery
- Tim Scheer — Blues Hog BBQ
- Mike Perez — LORO Asian Smokehouse
- John Matthews & Brian Scoggins — Pappy’s Smokehouse
- Al Frugoni — Live Fire Experience (VIP ONLY)
- Joey Machado — Texas Original BBQ (VIP ONLY)
- Alexandra Donnadio — Cooking with Zandge (VIP ONLY)
- Lucas DeForest — Cook it Outside (VIP ONLY)
- Daryl and Latrish — Sweetie’s BBQ (VIP ONLY)
- J Arthur Garcia: Desserts — Mexican Cowboy Chuck Wagon
Tickets are on sale now at SeatGeek.com.